A Temporary Compliance Associate position in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania has just become available. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of two years of experience. You will work for a firm that has been a leader in this practice area for many years and offers a competitive compensation package.
• Helping clients with potential downstream of legal ramifications
• Providing clients with advice and counsel related to various compliance matters
• J.D. from a top law school
• Excellent academic credentials
• At least two years of directly relevant experience in trusts and estates law
• Excellent research and writing skills
• Member of and in good standing with any U.S. bar association