The New York City Office of a premiere accounting/consulting office is looking for Temporary Compliance Monitors for modeling photoshoots to observe compliance with policies and procedures of their client. The candidates should have the capability to be assertive and have the ability to quickly report any violations to our client’s compliance department. **NOTE**: This is an on-site assignment and can not be done remotely. It will be 5 days a week and COVID safety mesaures hsve been put in place.
- signing in models
- observing the photoshoots
- scanning in documentation from the photoshoot
- assist our Forensic Investigation & Litigation Services with client support functions including data entry, background research and some financial analyses (will be trained) .
- Bachelor's Degree in either finance or accounting preferred
- Experience working in the finance and/or accounting industry preferred
- Business casual attire required
- Must be open to on-site 5 days a week
- Must be able to troubleshoot any issues that could arise
If qualified, interested and looking to learn more, please send an MS Word version of your resume to specialcounsel.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records