Special Counsel is currently recruiting for an experienced Remote Contracts Paralegal for a remote long term temporary opportunity. If you like drafting, reviewing and negotiating contract agreements this job is for you!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviewing, organizing and drafting agreements,
• Draft contractual documents and coordinate negotiation of the terms and conditions accordingly.
• Prepare standard reports and custom reports as requested by customers and management.
• Experience with contracts administration, review and negotiation.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent project management skills, organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you are interested in this remote temporary contracts paralegal position, please apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records