Special Counsel Minneapolis is working with a prestigious firm in Downtown Minneapolis who have an immediately need for a temporary Corporate Paralegal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support attorneys in corporate, corporate governance and other related areas
- Draft documents and file business records nationwide, UCC Filings, including Secretary of State organizational documents and filings.
- Maintain client business records
- Compile, analyze, and summarize data related to attorneys' practice(s), as well as conducting legal research
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients
Required Skills and Experience include:
- Minimum of 3 years of paralegal-level experience in a law firm environment
- Experience supporting partner-level attorneys required
- Paralegal certificate or degree strongly preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will suffice
- Superior client service and communication skills required
- Must have keen attention to detail, be engaged in the work flow of the department, and take initiative within the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required; tech savvy candidates strongly preferred
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.