New York City Office of premiere financial institution is looking for a Temporary Employee Benefits Attorney.
This person will provide legal advice to organization, prepare resolutions and forms and participate in major legal actions.
- Foreseeing and protecting the company against legal risks
- Handle ERISA related matters
- Handle executive compensation and tax matters
- Must be a graduate of an accredited law school with 2-5 years of experience and admitted into the state bar.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must have a technical background in ERISA and Internal Revenue
- LLM preferred
If qualified, interested and looking to learn more about this Temporary Employee Benefits Attorney role, please send an MS Word version of your resume to specialcounsel.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records