Special Counsel is seeking a temporary Intellectual Property Staff Attorney for a premier law firm that is expected to start February 25th in Boston. Please see details below for more information regarding this position.
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: February 25th
- Approximate Duration: 6 months
- Bar Requirement: Must be admitted and in good standing with the MA bar.
- Hour Requirement: Minimum of 30 hours a week, flexible for more
- Pay Rate: Market
- Location: Boston, MA
- Preferred Experience: Candidates should have Intellectual Property experience and must be very strong on Relativity. Interested candidates should also have substantive litigation experience i.e. - deposition prep and legal research skills.
If you’d like to be considered for this Temporary Intellectual Property Staff Attorney position in Boston, MA, please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled