A temporary legal assistant job in Charlotte, North Carolina is available courtesy of Special Counsel. To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least an Associate’s degree or paralegal certificate and 1+ years’ experience in a similar role. Experience with trial preparation and extensive document drafting is required. A minimum typing speed of 60 words per minute and advanced MS Word/Excel scores are also necessary. Compensation for this position will range from $12-15/hour based on your experience. If you enjoy working closely with other legal professionals in a high-energy workplace, this may be the position for you!
Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Research and draft legal documents under the direction of an attorney
- File and e-file documents as needed
- Support multiple attorneys with their administrative needs
- Trial preparation and trial assistance
- Associate’s degree or Paralegal Certificate
- 1+ years’ experience working in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Advanced Microsoft Word/Excel knowledge
- Typing speed 60+ wpm
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- E-filing knowledge
- Excellent references
- History of stability
If you are interested in this temporary legal assistant job in Charlotte, NC, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our website: specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled