A Contract Legal Assistant job in Nashville, TN is available now courtesy of Special Counsel. You must have at least 2 years of legal experience (preferably in legislative/lobbying work) to be considered for this job which is expected to last 2-3 months. If you are highly motivated, organized and enjoy working on multiple projects, this position is for you.
Legal Assistant Job Duties:
• Assist attorneys with scheduling appointments, meetings and maintaining detailed schedules.
• Support attorneys who work mostly out of the office
• Use Word, Excel and other programs in order to create documents and tables for information
• Two years of legal experience-experience with legislative or lobbying matters a plus
• A willingness to help with administrative duties
• High level of proficiency in Excel, and Word
• Excellent writing, proofreading and analytical skills
If you are interested in this Contract Legal Assistant Job in Nashville, TN then please submit your resume. You may also visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view all current opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled