Special Counsel is currently conducting an exciting search for a temporary Litigation Attorney for one of its clients, a top tier firm in Philadelphia. Consideration requires at least two years of experience in litigation, as well as a degree in any technical field (e.g., Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, a Life Science or Chemical Engineering). Superior academic credentials are required, and a competitive salary and benefits package are provided.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Prosecute and defend complex commercial litigation matters
- Provide advice and counsel to clients
- JD or LLM degree from an accredited U.S. university
- Minimum two years’ litigation experience
- Superior academic credentials
- Degree in any technical field (e.g., Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, a Life Science or Chemical Engineering)
- Admitted and in good standing with any State Bar
Please submit your resume via the link below. We would love to hear from you and speak with you about your experience and this opportunity in detail. Thank you.