Special Counsel is assisting one of our favorite Nashville law firms in their search for a temporary litigation paralegal for a project that is expected to last two to three months with the possibility of it becoming a direct hire position for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys in all stages of federal court litigation matters. This candidate should feel comfortable conducting research, doing data entry, scheduling, maintaining case files, and completing other ad-hoc requests, as needed.
· Legal fact and basic legal research
· Assist with drafting and responding to discovery and drafting pleadings
· Organize and electronically file pleadings
· Coordinate and schedule calendars
· Bachelor's degree or paralegal certificate
· 2+ years' as a litigation paralegal
· Federal court experience (and IP experience a plus!)
If you are interested in this temporary litigation paralegal position, please apply below!
Equal Employment Opportunity Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records