Special Counsel (SCI) Houston is seeking a litigation paralegal to support a 2-3 attorneys with trial preparation. This is a great opportunity for someone to build their skillset and/or seeking a flexible schedule to supplement their current income. The worksite for this position is in WALLIS, TX.
Date Required: IMMEDIATE
Hourly Rate: commensurate with experience
Length of Time for Assignment: 2 months or longer
Work Hours: 2-3 days per week
Location: WALLIS, TX
- Draft and prepare correspondence; manage calendars and provide clerical, administrative and organizational support to 3 attorneys, paralegals and analysts.
- Review documents
- TRIAL PREPARATION - review and prepare discovery
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least three years related experience.
- Must have basic legal terminology and an awareness of court filing requirements.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint as position requires creating presentations
- Working knowledge of basic office functions.
If interested in this opportunity, apply TODAY for immediate consideration!