Special Counsel is currently recruiting a Temporary Paralegal for a 3 to 4 week assignment at a downtown law firm. The Temporary Legal Assistant will assist attorneys in a growing Plaintiff practice.
- Interviewing prospective clients.
- Scheduling the calendar of activities of attorney, including making commitments for conferences, court dates, meetings and other appointments
- Preparing pleadings, discovery and correspondence
- Ordering medical records and reports
- Prepare medical chronologies
- Scheduling medical examinations
- Assist in preparing settlement demands
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a personal injury paralegal
- Familiarity with medical terminology and prescription medications
- Excellent communication skills
Would you like to learn more about the Temporary Paralegaljob that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Cleveland, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter@Cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled