Are you a legal assistant with 5 years of commercial real estate experience interested in a new contract opportunity in Dallas, TX? In this role, you will be responsible for creating, preparing, organizing, and processing many different real estate and finance documents, including loan documents, deeds, leases, affidavits, purchase and sale contracts, tax forms, escrow instructions, closing binders, closing instructions, letters of intent, exhibits, deed and title transfers, and more! You will also prepare signature pages, collect signatures, notarize documents, complete due diligence reviews, and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will possess extraordinary attention to detail, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and superb proofreading skills.
- BA/BS preferred, HS diploma required
- 5 years of relevant real estate legal assistant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of real estate and finance procedures and documents
- Must have excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Styles
- Solid organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are an experienced real estate legal assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to Dallas@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.