Special Counsel, the leading legal search and staffing company in the nation, has an upcoming need for Thai Fluent Contract Attorneys for an upcoming remote review project.
Please see details below with the assignment information:
HOURS: 40 hours a week
HOURLY PAY RATE: Market rate
• Electronically review documents in complex litigation matters.
• Utilize your legal training to designate discovery documents as responsive to litigation issues.
• Work within top technology document review databases.
• Must be actively licensed and in good-standing with any US Bar.
• Previous document review experience preferred, but not required
• Must be able to work at least 40 hours/week
Must be fluent in Thai and be ALTA tested within the last 2 years.
If you are interested and available for this upcoming Thai remote review project in DC, please send your resume today!
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery ;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world!
Wondering how you can get in on the action?
Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; service bonuses; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
If you’d like to be considered for this Thai fluent Document Review Attorney position in DC, don’t delay! Submit your resume today in Word format. Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records