A Trademark Paralegal job is available with a great law firm located in downtown Chicago courtesy of SCI-Special Counsel.
Ideal candidates would have a minimum of 5 years of trademark paralegal experience in a law firm environment. A 4 year degree or Paralegal certificate is required.
- Prepare new trademark, domain and copyright applications and other trademark prosecution documents for filing at appropriate trademark offices, including gathering all necessary information from clients regarding same; monitoring and maintaining applications through issuance
- Communicate with attorneys, as well as clients, and foreign agents regarding preparing and processing all paperwork necessary during pendency of trademark applications, including formalizing original documents
- Communicate with foreign associates on initial filing requests and other correspondence during the prosecution of foreign applications
- Prepare reports for clients regarding pending trademark applications and registered trademarks; oversee accuracy and necessary follow-up on daily docket entries; maintain portfolios with supervising attorneys
- Review electronic docket daily
- Assist with trademark searches, including initial screening searches
If you would like to learn more about the Trademark Paralegal Job available in Chicago, Illinois via Special Counsel, please submit your resume below. Or you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com
to apply and view additional opportunities.