Special Counsel is working with a prominent firm in need of a Paralegal! This firm is willing to train a bright and driven Paralegal who wants to learn Intellectual Property law. You will work in a small team that offers a wealth of experience in this practice area and they are willing to train and set you up for success! You are an ideal candidate if you offer transactional experience and are hardworking. Additionally, you will be expected to draft and edit legal documents as well as manage large caseloads. This firm offers highly competitive pay, a typical 37.5 hour work week, 401K with up to a 15% contribution by the firm and profit sharing, fully paid healthcare premiums, paid family leave and excellent retention of their employees. People join this firm and happily stay long term! If you are interested in joining a firm with excellent benefits and a family-oriented environment, please apply below!
- At least one year of Paralegal experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Tech savvy and excels at using technology to increase efficiencies
- Experience working with clients via email, phone and occasionally in person
- Transactional legal experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Please apply below!