Are you a transactional attorney with real estate and/or contract drafting experience interested in a contract role in San Ramon, CA? Special Counsel is looking for a CA-barred junior or mid-level attorney who has experience with commercial contracts (including SaaS, license, nondisclosure, master services, and subcontractor agreements), RFPs, RFIs, subordination agreements, commercial leases and amendments, subleases, estoppels, lender and landlord consents, global real estate portfolios, and contract lifecycles. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy with excellent writing skills.
- JD required; CA license preferred
- 1-5+ years of commercial real estate and/or transactional experience; experience in a public company is a plus
- Experiencing drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts and commercial lease documentation
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent oral advocate and written communication skills
If you are a qualified transactional attorney interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to SanFrancisco@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.