Are you an experienced transactional / litigation legal secretary interested in a contract job opportunity in San Diego, CA? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents and correspondence, calendaring; docketing; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for some administrative tasks, including coordinating travel, calendar management, phone and e-mail support, word processing, maintaining files, and financial/business reporting. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and independent multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1 - 5+ years of recent transactional and/or litigation experience; real estate focus is a plus
- BA/BS and strong academic credentials preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint); experience using the following is a plus: OneLegal, PACER, Lexis Nexis, WestLaw, and/or OneLaw
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified transactional / litigation legal secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today or submit your resume in Word format to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!