Special Counsel is seeking an experienced Transactional Paralegal to join a leading private financial company. You will focus on providing day-to-day support to members of the Legal Department and the business as a whole. You will work under supervision of the General Counsel and Associated General Counsel. To be successful in this role, you must be organized, have great attention to detail and maintain a high level of confidentiality. If this sounds like you, we want to here from you!
• Assist in preparing legal and ancillary documents for real estate financing transactions;
• Analyze entity documents, such as operating agreements, partnership agreements, and resolutions;
• Coordinate with outside counsel regarding real estate financing transactions;
• Researching legal issues related to real estate financing, business, and other matters;
• Assist in preparing entity resolutions, minutes, and filings;
• Organizing and managing electronic document databases;
• Associate degree in Paralegal Studies or ;
• 3+ years of real estate transactional experience in law firm or corporate environment.;
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills;
• High level of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality;
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
• Ability to handle pressure .
• Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
• Personal effectiveness and credibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records