Special Counsel is currently seeking a TRID Analyst for a 6-month assignment at the Client's Site in Maitland, FL. Please review the details and requirements below, and if you are interested please submit your resume today!
Description of Duties:
- Anticipated Start Date: 11/04/2019
- Expected Duration: 6 months
- Hour requirement: 40 hours per week
- Pay: $26- $30/hr based upon experience
- Location: Law Firm in Maitland, FL
TRID Analyst is responsible for conducting a lookback of TRID covered loans to ensure compliance with TRID regulations or identify any timing, disclosure or tolerance errors.
• Be familiar with mortgage files
• Have a solid understanding of the TRID regulations/requirements.
• Be familiar with the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure – e.g.:
o what fees and information must be contained in the Loan Estimate (LE) and Closing Disclosure (CD); and
o the placement of fees and information on each document; and
o the relevant documents used to substantiate LE and CD information – such as the appraisal, sales contract and promissory note.
• Validate information contained on LEs and CDs
• Be familiar with the timing requirements for the delivery of all TRID/mortgage related disclosures, relative to both the date of receipt of a complete application, and the loan closing date
• Be familiar with Changes-of-Circumstances, and related disclosure(s), timing and date(s)
• Have a working knowledge of the APR/Win calculator
• Be able to calculate tolerances and determine if reimbursement is required
• Have good verbal and written communication skills
• Work well with others and have a positive attitude
• Be able to take instructions and ask questions when appropriate
• Be able to work overtime
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction record.