Special Counsel is seeking a Trusts and Estates Legal Assistant for a law firm in Dunwoody, GA. If you have at least one year of legal experience, this could be the perfect fit for you.
- Draft legal documents
- Maintain filing system
- Scheduling and calendaring
- Assist with trial prep
- 1+ year of legal experience required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to hear more about this great role in Dunwoody, apply today by submitting your resume below.