Are you a senior trust and estates paralegal interested in a permanent, full-time job opportunity in Century City, CA? The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of trust & estates experience with a helpful, no-task-too-small attitude. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and redlining legal documents and correspondence, including but not limited to letters of engagement, opening/closing court papers, inventories, accounts, federal/CA state death tax returns, income tax returns for estates and trusts, federal gift tax returns, wills, trusts, amendments, deeds, assessor forms, and probate court papers. You will also be calendaring, completing state and federal court filings and e-filings, coordinating meetings, and other tasks as assigned. Are you someone who exhibits high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to constantly reprioritize an ever-shifting workload on the fly? This is an exciting opportunity that won’t last long, so apply today!
- 10+ years of trust & estates paralegal experience, preferably with a large, fast-paced law firm
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified trust & estates paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.