Special Counsel is currently recruiting an experienced paralegal versed in all aspects of the administration of probate matters, trusts and estates for a great Chattanooga law firm.
· Assist in drafting and proofreading of all estate planning documents, including deeds, transfers, etc.
· Draft/ file/calendar all probate matters.
· Drafts Federal and State Estate Tax Returns and proofread for accuracy.
· Bachelors’ Degree
· Three or more years of trusts and estates paralegal experience preferred
· Strong organization skills and an ability to prioritize and multi-task
If you meet the above, please apply ASAP!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records