Parker + Lynch Legal is conducting a search for a Trust and Estates Associate on behalf of a top tier firm in Dallas, TX. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a minimum of two years of experience. You will work for a firm that has been a leader in this practice area for many years.
- Representing clients with respect to the creation of wills, estate planning documents, charitable trusts, powers of attorney, and more
- Providing clients with advice and counsel related to various trust and estate planning matters as well as Federal estate and gift tax
- JD from a top law school
- Excellent academic credentials
- At least two years of directly relevant experience in trusts and estates law
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Member of and in good standing with any U.S. bar association
- LLM in tax
If you are interested in the Trusts and Estates Associate Attorney position in Dallas, please submit your resume and law school transcripts for confidential consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled