A Legal Administrative Assistant with Trusts & Estate experience needed to support two Attorneys. Prior experience working within Trusts & Estates practice areas is strongly preferred.
- Liaise with clients and provide a high level of client service.
- Prepare correspondence, legal documents, forms, presentations and the like using advanced knowledge and skills with word processing related and other software programs.
- Book travel and/or meeting arrangements and maintain business calendars.
- Manages billing processes to include time-entry, data review and correction, final submission to meet all Firm-required deadlines, maintenance of billing records, and research of disputes and discrepancies.
- Proofread and edit text for grammatical and typographical errors, and occasionally for content.
- Effectively establishes and maintains well-organized files, while managing the integrity of original client documents in various formats, such as hardcopy, electronic, and various eRooms.
- Minimum of three (3) years prior relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in the use of document management systems (Worksite/Filesite preferred).
Chosen candidates will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled