Special Counsel is currently hiring an executive assistant/office manager for a law firm in San Diego for an office of about 12-15 people. You will perform typical office administration duties to keep the office running smoothly.
JOB DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Order supplies
- Travel arrangements & calendars
- Expense reports management
- Lunch and dinner plans for the office
- Planning large meetings
- Clerical – packages need to go out, fedex, mailings, letters
- Would not be fielding a bunch of call-ins or customer service related issues
- Experience necessary
- Business casual environment.
DURATION: 6 months
SHIFT HOURS: 8:30 – 5, 9: 5:30 (some flex)
OT: possibly, but typically 40 hours/week