Are you an experienced Word Processor with strong technical abilities and administrative skills? Do you have a keen eye and close attention to detail when it comes to analyzing, proofreading, and troubleshooting documents? If so, this Word Processor job with a top Am Law firm downtown might be the right opportunity for you! Special Counsel is seeking qualified candidates with a background in the legal field and demonstrated technical and administrative experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accurate formatting and editing of word processing documents, including cross-referencing, track changes, table of authority/content, red/black line docs, etc.
- Create templates for legal documents, and convert files as necessary
- Code, troubleshoot, and scan documents for conversions
- Handle document reproduction, printing, and delivery
- Perform transcription using various software programs
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5(+) years' administrative and technical experience
- Excellent software skills and ability to type over 55 WPM
- Superior written and oral communication skills, including proofreading
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
If this Word Processor job sounds like it would be a good fit, don't delay! This is a fabulous opportunity to support a busy team in a conveniently located metro-accessible office in downtown Washington, DC. Submit your resume below to get in touch with our team of recruiters today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled