Special Counsel is seeking a Workers Compensation Legal Assistant for a law firm in Jacksonville, FL. Duties include e-filing, drafting legal documents and calendaring. Do you have one year of litigation experience defending workers’ compensation cases? If so, then apply today to be considered for this role with a well-established law firm in Jacksonville!
- One year of Workers’ Compensation litigation experience required
- Experience supporting multiple attorneys
- Bachelors degree or Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong professional work ethic and ability to quickly learn new concepts
Are you interested in applying for this Workers’ Compensation Legal Assistant job in Jacksonville? If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the link below! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.