An excellent Workers’ Compensation Paralegal job is now available in Charlotte, NC courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have one year of litigation experience defending workers’ compensation cases? If so, then apply today to be considered for this role with a well-established law firm in Charlotte!
Workers’ Compensation Paralegal Job Qualifications:
- One year of Workers’ Compensation litigation experience required
- Experience supporting multiple attorneys
- Bachelors degree or Paralegal Certificate required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong professional work ethic and ability to quickly learn new concepts
Are you interested in applying for this Workers’ Compensation Paralegal job in Charlotte, NC? If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the link below! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled