Are you an experienced worker’s compensation paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Seattle, WA? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents and correspondence, including subpoenas, discovery requests, shell discovery responses, pleadings, proofs of service, TOCs, TOAs, and more; trial prep; calendaring; maintaining case lists; state and federal court filings; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. This is a very busy and successful firm; the ideal candidate will be a highly organized multi-tasker with high attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 -3+ years of recent worker’s compensation paralegal experience
- ABA-accredited paralegal certificate is a huge plus
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and PACER
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified worker’s compensation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today or submit your resume in Word format to Portland@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!